The Liver Life Challenge is an endurance and fundraising program. Team members raise funds for the American Liver Foundation to earn the privilege of participating in some of the country’s most prestigious marathons, road races, climbs and other athletic events.
|Event Name:||Liver Life Challenge: MCRD Bootcamp Challenge|
|Location:|| MCRD Boot Camp Challenge
Athletics Dept. Bldg. 5W, second deck
San Diego, CA 92140
|Date:||OCtober 13, 2018|
Whether you’re an experienced runner or have never walked a mile, our Liver Life Challenge program will get you across the finish line safely!
Training Program Coming Soon!
Joining Team ALF includes these incredible benefits:
- Guaranteed race entry and the exhilaration of crossing the finish line knowing you’ve helped the American Liver Foundation in the fight against liver disease.
- Exclusive Race Day Apparel for Team ALF runners branded with American Liver Foundation logo
- Training. Whether you’re an experienced runner or have never walked a mile, our training program will help you cross the finish line.
- Fundraising Coach. Our dedicated staff has helped hundreds of people and is here to help you reach your fundraising goal
- Fundraising Toolkit including tips and tools on how to meet your goal
Fundraising Rewards & Incentives
- FREE ALF Water Bottle (Raise $100 prior to the race)
- FREE $100 Gift Card to Fleet Feet (Raise $1,000 1 month prior to race)
- FREE ALF Athletic Pullover (Raise $1,750 by race day)