Tough Mudder 2018
It’s more than a race, it’s moments that will challenge, inspire and change you! From the moment you become part of our team to the moment you cross the finish line, the Liver Life Challenge provides an unforgettable experience. You’ll achieve your own fitness goals, while fundraising to create a better future for 30 million Americans with liver disease.
What is a Tough Mudder? Tough Mudder is a 5 or 10 mile course with up to 20+ obstacles designed to drag you out of your comfort zone. The ordinary will always be there. Why not try for something extra? With no podiums, winners, or clocks to race against, Tough Mudder isn’t about how fast you can cross the finish line. It’s about pushing yourself. It’s about teamwork, camaraderie, and accomplishing something extraordinary. So challenge yourself. Find more in the mud. Escape the Ordinary.
The benefits of our program include:
- Guaranteed entry into a Tough Mudder Half or Full course (route options vary by race)
- Team Gear. All runners will receive an American Liver Foundation branded race-day top and additional fundraising incentives along the way.
- Fundraising Coach. Our dedicated staff will help you reach your fundraising goal.
- Tough Mudder Series Finisher Medal
- Tough Mudder series event t-shirt
Start Fundraising Today
Fundraising is the most important part of your participation in Liver Life Challenge. To help make it easier we provide all of our runners with sample emails, a personal fundraising page and staff to provide guidance and fundraising support. Online fundraising is available OR you can mail donations to:
American Liver Foundation
Attn: Tough Mudder
39 Broadway, Suite 2700
New York, NY 10006