Run, Bike or Hike for liver health awareness
The Liver Life Challenge Virtual Team allows you achieve YOUR fitness goals on YOUR time, while fundraising to create a better future for the more than 30 million Americans with liver disease. The Liver Life Challenge Virtual Team is made up of others like you who are passionate about liver health and the American Liver Foundation.
The benefits of our program include:
- Access to the Challenge Community. All team members are invited to join the Liver Life Challenge Facebook group. Where runners can engage in conversation
- Fundraising Coach. Our dedicated staff has helped hundreds of people and is here to help you reach your fundraising goal
- Team Gear. All runners will receive an American Liver Foundation branded T-shirt.
Get started in 5 easy steps:
- Decide when, where and how you want to participate.
- For $25 sign up as an individual or start a team!
- Login to MYHQ and customize your fundraising page.
- Share via email and on social media the link to your page.
- Get Active! Run, Bike or Hike for liver health awareness
Start Fundraising Today
Fundraising is the most important part of your participation in Liver Life Challenge. To help make it easier we provide all of our runners with sample emails, a personal fundraising page and staff to provide guidance and fundraising support. Online fundraising is available OR you can mail donations to:
American Liver Foundation
Attn: Liver Life Challenge Virtual Team
39 Broadway, Suite 2700
New York, NY 10006