The Liver Life Challenge is an endurance and fundraising program. Team members raise funds for the American Liver Foundation to earn the privilege of participating in some of the country’s most prestigious marathons, road races, climbs and other athletic events.
- Register on ALF Website
- Upon completion of step 1, ALF will send interested individual a custom link to register directly with the Chicago Marathon
- Upon completion of step 2, ALF will send interested individual a commitment sheet to sign and return
- That’s it and welcome to Team ALF!
Fundraising Requirements for Team ALF:
- Register before 11/29 and meet or exceed a fundraising minimum of $1,250
- Register after 11/29 and meet or exceed a fundraising minimum of $1,750
- 50% of fundraising must be met by June 13, 2019 (6 months before race day)
|Event Name:||Bank of America Chicago Marathon 2019|
|Location:||Grand Park Chicago, Illinois|
|Date:||October 13, 2019|
|Schedule:||5:30 a.m. – Gear check opens 5:30 a.m. – Start corrals open 7:20 a.m. – Wheelchair Start (men) 7:21 a.m. – Wheelchair Start (women) 7:22 a.m. – Handcycle Start 7:23 a.m. – Athletes with Disabilities Start 7:30 a.m. – Wave 1 Start 8:00 a.m. – Wave 2 Start 8:35 a.m. – Wave 3 Start|
Whether you’re an experienced runner or have never walked a mile, our Liver Life Challenge program will get you across the finish line safely!
Click on each of our training partners below to view their exclusive discounts for Team ALF members.
- Chicago Endurance Sports (Old Town, Lincoln Square, South Loop, Elmhurst)- Marathon training starts 6/2 ($225 group/ $100 virtual)
- Chicago Area Runners Association (Chicago- Lakeshore East Park, Montrose Beach, Lincoln Park; Schaumburg, Libertyville, Wheaton, Oak Forest, Niles, Darien & Virtual)- Marathon training starts 6/4 ($186.15 group/ $110 virtual)
- Run For Change (Lincoln Park & Virtual)- Marathon Training Starts 6/2 ($180 group/ $85 virtual)
- Coach Seth (Lake in the Hills)- Marathon training starts 6/2 but offers free weekly group run ($225 group/ $100 virtual)