American Liver Foundation’s (ALF) Liver Life Challenge is an official charity partner of the 2024 TCS New York City Marathon and has a limited number of guaranteed entries available.
Liver Life Challenge is ALF’s official endurance program, where dedicated athletes from across the country use their passion and commitment to go the extra mile for the liver community.
Funds raised through the Liver Life Challenge benefit the 100 million Americans affected by liver disease through resources, education and support services and help advance our advocacy efforts on Capitol Hill and liver disease research. Together, we are moving closer to a world without liver disease.
Benefits to joining the team
- Guaranteed race entry and the exhilaration of crossing the finish line knowing you’ve helped the American Liver Foundation in the fight against liver disease.
- Training: Whether you’re an experienced marathon runner or a casual jogger, our training program will help make sure you cross the finish line.
- Fundraising Coaches: Our dedicated Events staff is eager to help you meet your fundraising goals and have experience helping hundreds of people like you.
- Team Gear: Every runner will receive an ALF singlet.
- Team Brunch: A special meet and greet brunch will be held for team members to connect and mingle with fellow teammates in-person before the big day.
Meet the 2023 Five Boro Bike Tour Liver Life Challenge Chair, Jeffrey Doerr. Ten years ago, Jeffrey received a living liver donation from his friend, John. On May 7th, Jeffrey and John will ride through NYC together. Learn more about why this challenge means so much to Jeffrey.
Their dad, John Bayeux, was a family man. For a man who was forever gifted with extracurriculars, liver cancer was never on the mind. To honor their beloved father and the 10-year anniversary of his passing, John, Patrick, and Kate will all be running the 2024 NYC Half Marathon. Learn more about the Bayeux Family here.
Their dad, John Bayeux, was a family man. For a man who was forever gifted with extracurriculars, liver cancer was never on the mind. To honor their beloved father and the 10-year anniversary of his passing, John, Patrick, and Kate will all be running the 2024 NYC Half Marathon.